Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Feet

I have resolved to blog more (yet again).

I should be blogging all about the wedding planning process, but I haven't. And now that we're getting closer, I don't know where to start! I'll figure it out sometime.

But, instead, I will tell you about a product I like.

I first got this cream in a gift bag after a fundraising event, and I highly recommend it. It's Barielle's Total Foot Care Cream, and it's one of the only creams I have tried that really make your feet soft.

I find the "for best results" section of the site interesting. Basically it says - Step one: put cream on feet. Step two: put some socks in the microwave. Step three: leave socks on overnight. But it doesn't say to put the socks on. :)

I haven't actually tried this with socks on overnight (or microwaved socks on at all... I don't think I've ever microwaved socks), but even without that, my feet were still soft 12 hours later and that is an accomplishment.

So there's my foot cream recommendation! If you care. :)

No comments: