Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sick

Feeling sick, yet again. And it's going to be an early morning tomorrow since I need to bring the car in for service, so no chance of "sleeping in." Sigh.

I guess it started when I left work around 9:30 (later than expected). I thought I was just hungry since it was so late, but once I finally was able to eat something, I just started feeling ill. I don't know if it's from the weather changes (70s and sunny over the weekend, 50s and damp today), allergies (so much pollen flying around the park this weekend), no sleep (the usual), catching a 24 hour bug from A, or any of numerous other reasons. Or all of the above.

(By the way, after I left work, I made a point of walking through the "pedestrian plazas" just because I could. They were fairly empty. I think a lot of the tourists are continuing to stick to the sidewalks. The streets make for better pictures, especially since they're wide open, but is that really the reason for doing this? I saw 2 different sections at 2 times of day today, and I can't say I'm impressed with turnout either time...)

Hopefully this sick feeling really can be cured with sleep. Hopefully.

No comments: