Saturday, March 12, 2005

Allocations

Wow. Real estate exam was painful. Although some people were loudly talking about how "easy" one of the questions was after the exam was over... so I guess they would not agree. Since the question they were talking about was the one that I thought was the hardest.

Added to that, the profs said they would put suggested time allocations next to each question and they didn't. (It was in the exam instructions.) Which raises the question, are the questions worth the same amount each? I took the exam on the assumption that they were, but I could easily imagine that the first question was worth the most (the one I thought was the hardest but other people seemed to think was easy). Oh well. I usually don't discuss exams after they're over and just let it go. I'm not dwelling on it... I'm just wondering if perhaps this lack of time allocations is something I should ask them, since we didn't really know how much each question was relatively worth. Seems like a rather large issue. If they're not all worth the same, some of us screwed ourselves by working under the assumption that they were. Sigh. Maybe I'll email them. What do you think?

One more exam to go before freedom. Sunday night can't come fast enough. I need to stop eating potstickers!

No comments: