Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Flashes

Whoa! I went into Apple Trailers for the first time in a week or so, and tons of new trailers! All of a sudden too.... there haven't been that many new ones in weeks.

So what looks good out there? (As usual the ones I really want to see are in bold.)

Out now (or supposed to be): In My Country (could be good)

Coming soon (but no date listed): Rory O'Shea Was Here (looks interesting), A Scanner Darkly (I have no idea what it's about), The Year of the Yao (yay Yao Ming!)

3/11: Robots

4/8: Unleashed (Jet Li)

4/22: A Lot Like Love (I'm a sucker for romantic comedies but this looks a little too much like the Serendipity breaking up each other's engagements thing)

5/6: Crash (intriguing, and I love the line that goes something like: "I think we miss that touch so much that we crash into each other just to feel something"), Kingdom of Heaven

6/3: Lords of Dogtown (mostly just to watch the skateboarding)

6/10: Mr. and Mrs. Smith

7/29: Stealth (yay action movies ... and it might actually have a social commentary thing going too)

As well as any others that I've listed before. :) The Matrix is on TV right now... it's my exam detox break. ;-)

No comments: