Friday, March 11, 2005

Fright

My paranoia has me checking CNN.com every hour to see if the police have caught that shooting suspect in Atlanta. (Although he's probably not in Atlanta anymore...) How brazen is it to shoot 3 people in the middle of the courtroom at the start of your trial?! Sick and depraved too. If I were one of those jurors, I think I'd be petrified of getting called for jury duty ever again. Can you be excused for psychological trauma?

Between the shooting of the judge's family in Chicago and now this... *shudder* it's kind of frightening! I just really hope they find this guy. And thank goodness that reporter is alive and wasn't forced to get into the trunk. Small miracles.

Considering I'm headed southeast in the middle of next week, I really hope they catch this guy! Although, I suppose, by the middle of next week, if he's not caught, he could have theoretically driven to California. Ick. Scary. Why do people do this?

No comments: