Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Upcoming Movies

This post is mostly for my own reference so that I remember what movies came out when I want to add them to my Amazon wish list after not getting to see them in the theater. ;-) There's a whole bunch of new trailers on Apple, so it's very exciting. But now that there's so many, I feel the need to compile all my lists together to have a comprehensive long list of upcoming movies. (Apple and IMDB conflict on some of the dates though, so they may not all be right.) As always, the bolded ones are the ones in which I currently have the most interest.

Any thoughts on the upcoming movies?

Movies out now: Robots, Hitch, Man of the House, Aviator, Because of Winn-Dixie (basically movies out now that don't have DVD release dates yet)

"Coming soon" (but no date): Smile; Rory O'Shea Was Here; A Scanner Darkly; The Year of the Yao

3/18: Ice Princess (I'm a sucker for teen movies); Melinda and Melinda

3/25: Miss Congeniality 2; Guess Who; D.E.B.S.

4/1: Sin City

4/8: Kung Fu Hustle; Winter Solstice; Unleashed

4/22: The Interpreter; A Lot Like Love

4/29: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy; XXX: State of the Union

5/6: Kingdom of Heaven; Crash

5/13: Monster-in-Law; Kicking and Screaming

5/20: Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith

5/27: Madagascar; Mindhunters (looks too scary for me though)

(I could bold everything after this point since I'm pretty interested in all of them, but I'll try to only bold the ones that I'm most interested in....)

6/10: Mr and Mrs Smith

6/17: Batman Begins

7/1: War of the Worlds; Roll Bounce

7/8: Fantastic Four; Bewitched

7/15: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

7/22: The Wedding Crashers

7/29: Stealth; The Brothers Grimm (haven't seen a trailer though)

8/5: 3001 (haven't seen a trailer though)

9/23: Pink Panther

10/7: Wallace and Gromit

10/28: Legend of Zorro (haven't seen a trailer)

11/4: Chicken Little

11/18: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

11/23: Zathura (looks like Jumanji in space from the trailer)

Sometime in Dec: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe

6/9/06: Cars

No comments: