Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Two

Okay, this is getting a little ridiculous.

Am I working? No.

Why not? Because I am on a neverending quest to find out the theme song of the Contender!!

I've taken to reloading the NBC website over and over again so that I can hear the song. I am going out of my mind. I've googled it and some people think it's from Crimson Tide, and general consensus is that it's something Hans Zimmer, but what is it? In my search for the song, I have now listened to a lot of Hans Zimmer songs, added the Rock score to my Amazon wish list (love the movie, love the music) and debated with myself whether to buy the song from Crimson Tide just to find out.

The music was a big draw for me to watch the show. Can you believe that? I watched the show because of promo music? It sounds lame, but the music is important. It's sort of like how I get giddy hearing the Amazing Race theme. And how the Apprentice DVDs just aren't the same without the theme song, although that's more "song" than "theme."

Well it was the promo music + Mark Burnett. And I'm glad I watched it, but I need the song!

Help! Does anyone know anything about the music to Crimson Tide? Or even better - what the theme song is to the Contender?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the Crimson Tide soundtrack if you want to borrow it, but the only song on it (aside from lots of Hans Zimmer atmospherics) is the "Eternal Father Strong to Save" naval hymn.