Friday, March 11, 2005

Off Budget

I was supposed to study for securities today.

Oops.

What did I do instead?

Went to a doctor's appointment, had a blood test, ate lunch, knocked out after said blood test, watched Charmed, read a couple of cases (ooh, I guess that's work!), yoga, dinner, watched Apprentice, and then spent 3 hours trying to work on the planning for next week's trip.

Which I should have done a long time ago! It seems like nothing is going right. Priceline is not being my friend today... both with hotels and rental cars, and now the whole thing seems like it's going to cost a lot more than what we had originally budgeted. Alas. I should have planned a heck of a lot better than I did. But why is everyone else getting all these deals on Priceline for the things I'm bidding for, yet I can't? I don't understand. Am I blacklisted?

So frustrating.

So frustrating that I want to tear my hair out and have resorted to premium malt beverages.

Maybe investment advisers will take my mind off the utter failure of my pseudo-travel agent career. What happened to the magic?!?

Sigh.

I need to read these cases (note I said read, not study) because I am utterly screwed for the exam based on my current status. SEC v. Park, here I come.

No comments: