Friday, March 11, 2005

Reading

Mutual funds are my friends mutual funds are my friends mutual funds are my friends mutual funds are my friends mutual funds are my friends mutual funds are my friends mutual funds are my friends mutual funds are my friends mutual funds are my friends mutual funds are my friends ... yeah, you get the picture.

Regulation of fund activities... aren't you so jealous of these interesting topics?

Anyway, I think it's been harder this season on the Apprentice to narrow it down to the final 4. I usually pick 5 and then hope the final 4 come from those 5. Last season, I picked Kevin, Kelly, Andy, Jen and Sandy. (Not bad. Ha.) This season... I think I'm going to pick Kendra, Erin, Tana, Bren and Alex. My opinion may change if someone else turns out to be a sexist jerk. (I'm looking at you, John.)

And my guess is that Trump is going to hire a woman. Personally, if the final 4 come from my 5, I think that's good, but I have a feeling that even if he didn't want to, he would because he needs to do the PC thing. Two white male winners in 2 seasons means that most likely (since Craig's the only minority left and he's no Kevin or Kwame), it's going to be a woman. So be it.

No comments: