Saturday, March 05, 2005

Souffrez

It's so hard to study for exams when you really don't care a whole lot. I want to pass, I want to do the best that I can, but... I'm so bored! It's been the same 3 topics all quarter, and while one interests me, the other two I've had quite enough.

Watching the Project Runway marathon on Bravo again, I am reminded of just how much I can't stand Wendy Pepper. I believe Jay when he says that Wendy just turned the attitude on for the cameras. But to me, that doesn't make her any better - in a sense, it's worse. It means the attitude is laying under the surface and she wants herself to be portrayed like a total bitch. Ugh, she makes me cringe.

What do people think about this A&E show Intervention? I don't like their ads. "Welcome to the ledge"? Way to make light of a really sensitive subject. I know that reality shows go into people's personal lives, but to me, an intervention crosses the line. This isn't entertainment. If you want to make a documentary-type show about intervention, fine... but don't advertise it with "Welcome to the ledge."

Alright, enough ranting. Back to the securities industry. Wheeeeee.

No comments: