Monday, March 28, 2005

Sunday Night on the Tube

Desperate Housewives is back! Finally! It's been over a month since they've had a new episode. Perhaps it was the long break, but I thought the show was funnier tonight than in some of the more recent episodes, and it had a lot of little touches of continuity that I definitely appreciated.

Funniest moment? Laundry in the jacuzzi. Definitely.

As for the rest of Sunday TV, I didn't watch any Angel (boo). I watched college basketball (yay). And the Simpsons and the second half of the Contender. It's actually a really good show, and such a shame that it's a ratings bomb. One of the most expensive reality shows ever produced and the quality is actually good... but it just isn't connecting. I think it might just be the wrong time for the show; maybe its "window" already past or is in the future. Oh well.

And the premiere of Grey's Anatomy. I think it grew on me. I was kind of bored in the beginning, but most new shows have a lot of set-up and it takes some time to get into them. The show definitely got better as the hour went on. I'll give it a shot.

Add 2 movies to the "to-see coming-soon" list: The Perfect Man and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Time for me to go to sleep. I've barely been up for 13 hours, but I need to be awake bright and early for a Monday morning of classes. I really miss when I had Mondays off last quarter. It felt so darn good.

Laundry in the jacuzzi. Hee.

No comments: