Thursday, January 20, 2005

Breakaway

The problem with virtually all the 3Ls having class at once is the parking lot is completely full. I almost didn’t get a spot and I got here over 10 minutes before class. I wonder if the problem is that 2Ls are illegally parking in the lot… but yeah, it’s packed at 4:00 on Thursdays. What a sad time to have class.

But there was a great mix of songs playing to help me along on my way to class. (I really didn’t want to go – I’m tired and it’s snowing.) I flipped back and forth between 2 stations, but here was the soundtrack from the garage to the parking lot:
  • Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
  • Green Day – Boulevard of Broken Dreams
  • Ingram Hill – Will I Ever Make It Home
  • Meredith Brooks – Bitch
  • The Calling – Our Lives
On the highway down to school, it was barely snow flurrying. But once I got to Hyde Park, it was full-force snowing, much more than before. Wheee for snow.

No comments: