Friday, January 28, 2005

Numb3rs

Saw Numb3rs for the first time tonight, since I was watching Boston Legal last Sunday when it premiered. I really liked it. I don't know if all the mathematical ideas are right, but the show was quite enjoyable.

Favorite line: "To what end would criminals be playing minesweeper with banks?" - as Charlie sat in front of his laptop playing Minesweeper. Considering Minesweeper is open on my computer while I'm working all day for a quick thinking break, I loved that they were playing Minesweeper on a tv show. Fantastic.

Last week at this time I checked out the new Battlestar Galactica on Sci-Fi. I'm liking this show more, so I think I've cast my vote. Granted it's Friday night, so I might not always get to see it, but that's what VCRs are for.

So here's my TV lineup for the winter/spring (for the 3 hour primetime period, the ones in brackets I don't always watch, and no, I don't always watch them all live):

Sundays: [Extreme Makeover Home Edition], Desperate Housewives, Boston Legal [if that's not on, Crossing Jordan]
Mondays: nothing, 24, Medium
Tuesdays: American Idol, Amazing Race, L&O: SVU
Wednesdays: Lost, Alias/Jack and Bobby, Law and Order/Wife Swap
Thursdays: The OC/Survivor, Apprentice/Point Pleasant, Without a Trace
Fridays: Stargate SG-1, [Stargate: Atlantis/Hope and Faith], Numb3rs

Poor Saturdays.

No comments: