Saturday, January 15, 2005

Korean Restaurant

Tonight Alvin and I went to dinner at a place called Korean Restaurant. Yup, that's the name. It was very good. All of the Korean restaurants I've been to in Chicago so far have been BBQ places - they're excellent, but I've never had a table without a charcoal grille on it. So it was time for a change.

We got the seafood pancake and then each got an order of bibimbop. Sooooo full. I'll definitely go back to the restaurant - it's inexpensive, the people are nice, the food is good, parking is available, it's 24 hours ... what's not to love?

Some pictures from dinner:

Hae mool pa-jun (seafood pancake) - it was huge!


Tofu bibimbop in the hot stone bowl and a bunch of panchan (Alvin's has beef)


At our table covered with delicious food!


Mmmmm. So full. :) Someone come visit me so we can go grab Korean food at 3 am. ;-)

1 comment:

sandia said...

Mmmm... food at 3 am. I'm eating breakfast/lunch at 3 pm, so it doesn't seem like much of a stretch.