Wednesday, January 26, 2005

MIA

Wow, haven't really done much posting in a while.

I'm not sure why. I think it might have to do with the fact that I'm intaking too many words from all this reading and my brain is too tired to be creative enough to spit something out. Big paper due at the start of February and nowhere near where I should be. Bored and burnt out with homework. Really nothing new.

I'll probably start posting at my regular rate (multiple times a day) when the work really heats up and I need my outlet. If you know me, you probably would have guessed that would happen. :)

But in the meantime, I have to mention one of the CNN.com articles I saw this afternoon, "Millions ready for China New Year." China New Year?? Who wrote that headline? (Probably the same person who wrote Tapei instead of Taipei in a headline in late December.) And it's just the headline - it's actually a Reuters article talking about Lunar New Year, but someone decided to call it China New Year over at CNN. And according to Reuters, this is the "world's biggest annual human migration." Human migration? Traveling to see family is migration?

And over on the TV side of the world, kudos to the Amazing Race for handling the leg in Sri Lanka in a very tasteful and classy way. It's really sad thinking about how someplace so lively and beautiful has changed so much in so little time.

Wed on TV --> Lost repeat/American Idol; Alias/Jack & Bobby. Go ABC!

No comments: