Saturday, January 08, 2005

Upcoming

Wow, going through all the trailers on Apple that I haven't seen took awhile. But here's a list of the movies that I might want to see or that I currently think are interesting (from IMDB and Apple trailers). Let me know what you think of any of them!

Out now (in no particular order): Merchant of Venice, The Aviator, Closer, Finding Neverland, Sideways, Phantom of the Opera, House of Flying Daggers, Kinsey, Meet the Fockers

1/14: Elektra (action movies are good + Jennifer Garner), The Chorus (looks like a good movie)

1/21: Are We There Yet (maybe)

1/28: Aliens of the Deep (trailer looks interesting)

2/4: The Wedding Date (cute), Assisted Living (interesting, not sure what I think of it yet)

2/11: Hitch (funny), Ong-bak (yay martial arts), Imaginary Heroes (description sounds good but don't know what it is? Haven't seen a trailer), Bride and Prejudice (cute), Schultze Gets the Blues (looks sweet and amusing)

2/18: Because of Winn-Dixie (awwww)

3/4: The Pacifier (trailer amused me)

3/11: Robots (yay!), The Upside to Anger (looks like it could be heartwarming)

3/18: Ice Princess (doesn't look like a really great movie but I like ice skating and always end up watching teen movies)

3/25: Miss Congeniality 2 (sequel looks like it might have some promise and I love the original), Guess Who (looks amusing)

4/1: Sin City (I have no idea what to think of the movie based on the trailer)

4/8: Unleashed (looks intriguing)

4/22: The Interpreter (also looks intriguing)

4/29: XXX-State of the Union (looks like it could be decent)

5/6: Kingdom of Heaven (looks good + has Orlando Bloom), Monster-in-law (Michael Vartan haha), Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (wonder if it's any good)

5/13: Kicking and Screaming (looks very amusing)

5/20: Star Wars Episode III (sort of a "have to see" movie, but I'm not going to camp out like some Seattle guy is now)

6/10: Mr. and Mrs. Smith (interesting, action movies are good)

6/17: Batman Begins (of course, it's Batman!)

Sometime during the summer: Madagascar (looks good)

7/1: War of the Worlds (to be expected), Fantastic Four (haven't seen a trailer, didn't think it would be done by July, but IMDB has it listed)

7/8: Bewitched (I don't know how I feel about this being a movie since I love the TV show, but we'll see)

7/15: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the story + Johnny Depp = yes)

7/22: Wedding Crashers (amusing but probably really bad)

7/29: Elizabethtown (Orlando Bloom - otherwise I know nothing else about the movie except what I've read in US Weekly's gossip pages)

8/23: Pink Panther (I love Steve Martin)

11/4: Chicken Little (hee!)

6/9/06: Cars (I watch all Pixar movies)

Leave your opinions!

No comments: