Thursday, January 27, 2005

A Tale of Two Days*

Yesterday it was 41 degrees outside and it felt glorious.

Today the wind chill hovered in the low teens.

Yesterday I wore my sunglasses as I drove to school on a bright sunshine-filled spring-ish day.

Today it snowed and I had to clean my car after a long school day while being pelted with snow and ice.

Yesterday I sauntered to my car around lunchtime to drive home leisurely in the sun.

Today I braved the winds that knocked my breath out just to get to my car in the dark.

Yesterday I did not get called on in class.

Today I did and performed miserably.

Yesterday my school week was just beginning.

Today I am only one day away from the weekend - hallelujah!

* Note: "Yesterday" refers to Tuesday 1/25 and "today" refers to Wednesday 1/26, as I am writing this before going to sleep on my "Wednesday," even though it's technically Thursday. Got it? :)

No comments: