Saturday, January 08, 2005

Mad Mad World

Yum. We're having a really healthy dinner tonight - Italian baked salmon, stirfried Asian vegetables and couscous. Yay for healthy food!

Haven't done much today. A little bit of reading, but my efforts at getting any work done all weekend have largely been futile. I think I'm so exhausted from this first week of school, and that doesn't make any sense! I can't be tired already - the marathon's only just beginning.

So what have I done? The ballet workout this morning. Then watched the second half of Back to the Future: Part II on TBS. Lunch was Lean Cuisine, so that was simple in the microwave. Then I did some reading while watching It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, since there was nothing on TV and I was getting frustrated with channel surfing (I can't stand it). But I fell asleep after the intermission despite my best efforts to stay up - it wasn't that the movie was boring, it was actually pretty amusing... I just couldn't keep my eyes open for anything and then I got underneath a down blanket and I think we can all figure out what happened next.

I'm in the mood to bake a cake and watch a(nother) movie, but I don't think it's going to happen. For one, we have no eggs. So I think no baking will be done. Boohoo! :(

Oh well. Off to do ... something...

No comments: