Sunday, January 09, 2005

Vermilion

Tonight, Alvin and I went to an excellent dinner for our anniversary at a restaurant called Vermilion. The food was excellent. The concept draws on both Indian and Latin American recipes, and there are both tapas and entrees. There were so many good things to try - my only regret was that I couldn't try more! There's a more detailed entry with more pictures on my photoblog, so if you want to see more, go there.



Five spice scallops appetizer - it was so yummy:


Tandoori tilapia filets - also really really good:


Lobster Portuguese entree:


Rajastan (sp?) chicken curry entree - this was really good!




Vermilion Hedonism dessert - the molten chocolate cake was perfect and the fruit was so good:


Orange bread pudding:


Photoblog has more pictures - this is just a sampling. Food was excellent, and I highly recommend the restaurant. There was so much more I wanted to try! Like the empanadas or the ceviche or the tuna.... mmmmm. Our server was also excellent. Alvin made a good choice. :)

No comments: