Sunday, January 30, 2005

Status Update

Reading lots of Westlaw printouts for my paper makes my head hurt. Ugh. The pile of papers which I have read and inserted into my outline (not the actual paper, just the outline, but hopefully having a comprehensive outline will make the writing go faster) is far less thick than the pile of papers which I still have to go through. And that pile would be higher except for the fact that the way I've stacked them makes them look like less. And the pile would be higher if it included all the papers waiting for me on the printers at school.

What's even more exciting is that I could probably get all this done and done reasonably well if I had all week to do it. But no... I have to stop. It's time to do homework. Blah. I actually have class tomorrow. Can't you hear the joy dripping from my writing? Woo.Hoo.

Off to read.

No comments: