Friday, February 04, 2005

Millionaires

I really hate when people go on Millionaire and think they're the most fantastic thing in the world. This girl (who of course, has to be a law student) came on the show and Meredith asked her if she knew the answer to the $50,000 question before, which the guy missed.

The girl is like, "oh absolutely, I studied really hard before coming on the show, and I came across that answer at least twice," with this air of superiority. She continues on, "I knew every single one of his questions. I would have been able to get them all right without using a single lifeline."

I'm barely paraphrasing. The attitude was clearly there. You're on TV, you couldn't at least try to be modest?

Ick. Really don't like her. Episode over. And they must be reruns because they're not running continuously. So I don't know how much money she ends up making. I don't ever like wishing ill on people, but with her attitude, I hope she at least got a hard question or something.

No comments: