Friday, February 04, 2005

Replenishment

Is it wrong that when the temperature is only 49 degrees (feels like 45, according to the Weather Channel), I'm using words like "glorious", "beautiful" and "gorgeous" to describe the weather? It's magnificent outside, yet it's not even 50 degrees. But it's sunny and bright and warm and it feels like very early spring. Loving it.

Although my apartment is really really hot and humid. Of course. I'll be battling the demons of the heated apartment from now until June or whenever they decide we're worthy of air conditioning. Why would anyone want to buy their rental as a condo if they can't control the temperature in their apartment? Seems silly to me.

I bought a sandwich from Togo's and it was yummy. I love avocado and turkey sandwiches. While I was eating, it occurred to me that I haven't had a sandwich in a while, possibly since December! That's a long long while. I wish there were a Quiznos within walking distance. At least there's Togo's, Potbelly's, Subway and Jimmy John's.

Back to work. I'm glad I went outside to walk to get lunch. It's restored my energy, my focus. I needed that.

What's your weather like today?

No comments: