Friday, February 18, 2005

Another DVD PSA

While searching through my old posts for the last time I forgot to insert the counter code into the new template, I came across my old DVD PSA with release dates for TV on DVD sets based on the release schedule on TVShowsonDVD.com.

Since the old PSA ended on February 15th, I thought it was the perfect time to do it again! So here goes (if anyone cares):

February 22nd: South Park 5

March 1st: Brady Bunch 1

March 22nd: Pretender 1

April 19th: Garfield 3

Wow. What a short list. How sad. There were so many more last time! What's wrong with this picture? Where are all the DVDs?

It's a short list and out of the whole list, the only one I'm likely to pick up the week it comes out is the Pretender. (I loved that show. Jared was the best!)

I really hope the June rumor for Amazing Race 1 is right. Finally getting TAR on DVD would be a dream come true.

In the meantime, I guess the box sets I already have should keep me busy. I'm only up to episode 3 of this box set of Dawson's Creek. Plenty more to go. :)

No comments: