Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Signature Strengths

I was feeling dizzy and needed a break from the stack of black and white printed pages, so what did I do? Take a personality test, of course. It's called "Your Signature Strengths."

The results are only tentative, and their "goal is to measure the extent to which people see themselves possessing various human strengths." Wouldn't be such a big deal that I took a break to take this test, except for the fact that there were over 200 questions.

I think it was worth it though, because the results are interesting. Do you think they're accurate? I'm curious to know, before I post what I think of them. If you want to take the test, go here, and let me know what you get. :)

1

Love


You value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated. You are close to people.

2

Prudence


You are careful about your choices. You don't take undue risks. You don't say or do things that might later be regretted.

3

Curiosity [interest, novelty-seeking, openness to


You take an interest in all of ongoing experience for its own sake. You find subjects and topics fascinating. You explore and discover.

4

Gratitude


You are aware of and thankful for the good things that happen. You take time to express thanks.

5

Integrity [authenticity, honesty]


You speak the truth and present yourself in a genuine way. You are without pretense. You take responsibility for your feelings and actions.


No comments: