Monday, February 28, 2005

Stom

I always wake up with a certain amount of self-disgust when I unintentionally sleep well past the time I'm going to get up. It's not so bad if I have nothing to do, because then I just feel useless, but when I have things to do and had set plans for how to use my time, I just feel so disgusted by my own actions. It's just oversleeping but it makes me so mad.

It's almost noon. I have a crapload of stuff to do today. Waking up this late is unacceptable.

Not to mention that, now that I am awake, the day is not getting started either. Despite dropping a lot of cash at Costco yesterday, I have almost nothing to eat for breakfast. Is that even possible? No yogurt, no veggie burgers, nada. If that's a problem today, what am I going to do tomorrow when I actually need a quick breakfast before school?

I was also going to go downstairs to the gym to do cardio because I am pathetically out of shape. Not going to happen now because I can't afford the time. I can do small amounts of working out up here but that doesn't change the fact that I planned to go to the gym to use the machines and woke up far too late to do anything worthwhile. What is my problem??

And one of the worst parts is that it resets my sleep schedule to an absurdly inappropriate place. Waking up this late means I won't get tired until late which means I won't be able to get up tomorrow morning which means I'll either (a) miss class or (b) be falling asleep through the longest day of classes this quarter. Fantástico. I can just feel the aggravation flowing through my veins and there's nothing I can think of to make it go away. I've tried to relax, but I just feel it. I had this frustrated feeling a lot in college. It was all those times when I wished I had a punching bag. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

This isn't sounding like the most auspicious start to the day.

I'm off to find something to eat for breakfast. Brunch. Lunch. Whatever the hell time it is.

No comments: