Monday, February 28, 2005

Stom II

It's 4 hours since my last post. I have still yet to open a book to do homework. Here's a list of what I have done instead:
  1. Made a feta cheese omelette.
  2. Read about 15 articles from the Times.
  3. Read through all the blogs on my bookmarks list and all the TV sites.
  4. Tried to call the school to find out about graduation activities.
  5. Attempted to check my mailbox quota 4 times, each time finding out that the quota mail-to address from before the transition is now out of operation.
  6. Deleted 155 messages from my school inbox, mostly NYTimes articles, which I forwarded to my gmail.
  7. Read through my entire email account from September 2002 to January 2004, while looking for the articles in #6, and felt like I was reliving my law school life. It's quite an exercise in emotion.
  8. Talked on the phone with Alvin a few times.
  9. Called 4 different people to find out information about Jacksonville hotels and the costs of transportation to various places, before someone finally told me about a relevant packet they could send me in the mail.
  10. Loaded the dishwasher.
  11. Made 5 potstickers and ate them.
  12. Threw out some expired coupons.
  13. Looked at the snowflakes falling outside the window (from medium sized to just flurries to regular sized flakes again).
  14. Ate pretzels.
  15. Growled at the spring schedule for thwarting my plans to have afternoons free. Why are you making my last school term so miserable?
  16. Downloaded music on iTunes.
  17. Listened to the radio for all 4 hours.
It's sad, but I'm really running out of things to do to procrastinate. I might have to go do work now.

No comments: