Monday, February 28, 2005

Sushi Fix

All last week, I had a really strong craving for sushi. For Saturday's dinner, Alvin and I headed to Sai Cafe for a sushi fix. Here's some pictures:


Yum yum yum! The round plate has 2 spicy white tuna crunch rolls. That's my favorite roll at Sai and we've gotten it every time we've gone. The square plate (going clockwise) has a salmon & avocado roll, spicy tuna roll, negi hamachi maki and tako sansai maki. Just recalling the rolls makes me crave sushi again. Right! Now! :)


Rainbow Roll... the poor wasabi looks all alone and excluded from an exclusive clique of rolls.


Close-up on the rainbow roll. I think I had better stop staring at these pictures or I might start to drool as I dream about good sushi.

I also think I should probably add some more to the list in the last entry:

18. Uploaded digital photos to my computer and edited them in Picasa.
19. Wrote a blog post dreaming about sushi.

Now, I really should work. I mean, there's only 14 minutes until Angel's on. ;-) I'm so useless.

No comments: