Monday, February 21, 2005

Project Runway

It is alarming how much TV I've watched today. Granted, it was during meals and some exercise and some "work" stuff, but... not really.

Bravo ran the Project Runway marathon today, which was good for me, since I had missed all the episodes except for one. I still haven't seen the first two episodes but I'm all caught up on everything from the Banana Republic episode through to the reunion. I'm proud of me. :) I'm ready for the finale. I'd be happy with either a Kara Saun or Jay win. Wendy drives me crazy. She really doesn't belong in the finals. But the show is quite enjoyable.

So that would be 8 hours of Project Runway.

Plus half an hour of the Simpsons and then half an hour of L&O: CI (which I was only sort of watching, since I missed the first half).

The usual Desperate Housewives and Boston Legal 2 hours on ABC.

An hour of Queer Eye to hold me over until the Iron Chef encore presentation.

And now the replay of Iron Chef America.

That's 13 hours!

Alright, tomorrow I really need to get work done.

No comments: