Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Never Sawyer

I have to post again. As much as I love Kelly Rowan and Kirsten is one of my favorite O.C. characters, it was just weird coming to my blog and seeing a giant picture of her on the screen. So at least now it won't take up the whole screen. :)

I love my primetime TV watching. Is it a bad goal that I want to be able to watch my TV before doing homework? Or is it just senioritis?

Lost was great. I love Sawyer. "I Never" was fantastic. I want to see more of the Sawyer-Jack past connection, because I know there is more there. Alias was great. I love Mia Maestro; she's gorgeous. And now we're only 2 episodes away from the rumored continuity from past seasons. And next week - old villains! Sark! I love Wednesday nights.

Wife Swap now. Homework next. Class, break, class, yoga, OC/Survivor, Apprentice, Without a Trace tomorrow. And then it's the weekend! Woohoo!

No comments: