Saturday, December 04, 2004

DVD PSA

This post is mostly for myself, but I figure it would be a nice PSA if anyone likes sets of TV DVDs and likes the same shows that I do. So, courtesy of the spectacular TVShowsOnDVD.com, here's a list of DVDs I'm on the lookout for (may not buy them all, but am on the lookout for good bargains... and dates are always subject to change):

December 7th: 24 S3; Flintstones S2; Garfield & Friends Vol.2

December 14th: Star Trek Originals S3

December 21st: Simpsons S5 (Huh? Am I reading this right? Voyager S6 and S7 come out 2 weeks apart??)

December 28th: Sex and the City S6 Pt2

January 4th: Fraggle Rock Vol.2, Las Vegas S1 (not really, but the "uncut and uncensored" part makes me wonder what's up with that), Spongebob Home Sweet Pineapple

January 11th: Hercules S5 (Why are they releasing 2 more volumes of ABC Afterschool Specials? Haha... I remember watching these when I was younger...)

February 1st: Charmed S1, Sealab 2021 S2 (well, Alvin likes it more than I do ;-) ), Wonderfalls Complete

February 8th: Full House S1 (yay, about time!) (There are a lot of S1's coming out on this day)

February 15th: Angel S5, Garfield & Friends Travel Adventures

And that's all for now - I'm really excited for 24, Sex and the City and Full House!! Talk about an interesting combination of shows...

Good night. :)

No comments: