Friday, August 13, 2004

Airport Woes

Despite the optimism of my last flight update, I am at home and not in Pittsburgh.

It's a very long story... I can tell you about the woman who shouted at me, "you don't gotta know my name! What you gotta know my name for??" and the supervisor who refused to look me in the eye as she told me that one seat on a plane was cancelled due to weather, even though the flight was going to be leaving. The story just might take awhile, and right now, I'm drafting it into a letter. I think I've filled my "bad customer service" quota for the month - can I have it easy for the rest of August now? Please?

This I know for sure... Continental is going to hear it from me.

1 comment:

Dork said...

You go knock em dead. Continental doesn't know what they have coming.