Monday, August 16, 2004

Men's Gymnastics Team Finals

It's over... even though I already knew the result, since my insatiable curiosity sent me to athens2004.com to find out who won the men's gymnastics team finals back when they were just finishing up airing the pommel horse. (The problem with tape-delayed events...)

Watching the Japanese men on the high bar was absolutely thrilling. They are so talented... and so fun to watch. It was exciting watching the Japanese on the high bar, the Chinese on the pommel horse, the Romanians on the rings, and the Americans on the parallel bars... and South Korea, well, we never saw them on TV (here... unless they were on before I got home from the gym). I love watching gymnastics... I just have no talent of my own. ;-)

Hahaha... Bob Costas just used the word "indefatigable." Nice.

No comments: