Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Azure at Home

I dropped my car, Azure, off at Hyundai on Friday, and she was finally able to come home yesterday. The only problem was that when I made hard left turns, there was this awful metal grinding noise. And there was squealing the first time I took her on the parkway (but not the second). And there's this intermittent squeaking/chirping noise that comes and goes as it pleases. Poor Azure. Came home yesterday and had to go back to the service center today.

Went for some test drives, and sure enough, we went in a left circle at the end of a dead end street, and heard the awful noise. So now that sound is gone, but I still heard the chirping once on my drive home!! Going to drive around a lot over the next few days, and hopefully the chirping will be gone, so that Azure doesn't need another trip to the car doctor!

No comments: