Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Preliminary Notes

I have so much that I want to say about the Olympics right now that I don't know what I should write about first! The men's gymnastics controversies or my thoughts on NBC Olympic coverage? So much to say, too long to craft it all!

So a preliminary question, how the heck did Alexei Nemov finish after Morgan Hamm in the high bar?! And a second, how can Paul Hamm possibly have the same score as Igor Cassina?? Were the judges even watching the same routines as the rest of us? My goodness.

So, a running lists of posts I've already told myself I need to write, but haven't yet finished/posted/written:
  1. Men's gymnastics controversies
  2. NBC Olympic coverage
  3. Friday night fright
  4. Restaurants from this summer

There's got to be more, but I can't think of them. So much to write, so little time!


No comments: