Monday, August 23, 2004

Poor Bunnies

I had to throw away a bag of Sweet Tarts today. It was the Easter variety - the ducks, chicks, and bunnies - and it's my favorite combination because they only come in pink, purple, green, and yellow. Those are my favorite flavors (I can do without orange or blue). I'm sad... I was really looking forward to eating them and then I realized the bag was open, and they seemed old, so I called Nestle. They're 20 months old, and the shelf life is 12 months. Boo. I would normally eat them anyway, but they don't smell the same as they usually do. Boo. Poor Sweet Tarts in the garbage. :-(

I have no patience as far as finding out gymnastics results... I have the live scoreboard up on my computer right now, and really want to know how the guy got a 4.550 in his vault! I'm terrible... why can't I just wait until it's on TV later?!

1 comment:

Moi said...

Awww poor sweet tarts!