Sunday, August 15, 2004

Blackberry Winter

I learned the phrase "blackberry winter" last night from my AWADmail email, and I think it's really pretty. (Supposedly, it means a time during spring where it gets as cold as winter again.)

I don't want to write my IP paper. I don't even have a topic yet. But I am back to work at my Continental letter. Whee. I took yesterday off, and instead went through lots of files, threw out lots of paper (such a cleansing feeling!), and watched the Olympics. Poor Chinese man who messed up on the horse - I felt so bad for him. Didn't do much else yesterday besides drown my sorrows by shopping at Filene's Basement and dining on enchiladas. (I've agonized over this sentence: can someone grammar check it for me? And not using Word...)

Back to the letter... you can tell I wanted to post even though I had nothing to say, and my entire crafting ability is going toward the letter (so this doesn't sound like such a well-written post... not that the rest were either, but ... you know what I mean). Best Buy has a hot 2 for $15 sale - I'm excited. It was 3 for $20 last week, but these movies are better choices. Yay! I am such a DVD addict. :)

No comments: