Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Circuit Overload

My brain circuits are overloading. I'm not used to balancing five classes at once. Usually it's only 3-4 classes a quarter, but because of the accounting minicourse, I'm running five this week (and also two weeks from now). It's actually a lot rougher than I thought it would be. I'll be a happy camper tomorrow at 3 pm. I know I have class at 8:30 on Friday, but at least the bulk of the week is over!

The outline feature on my Microsoft Word is broken. I can get a bullet, but when I try to shift+tab it or tab it over, it just inserts a regular tab, and doesn't outline. Same result when I go through the bullets menu to select outlining. I don't know what I did to make it stop working, but it hasn't worked in weeks. If anyone has any suggestions for how I can correct this, I would greatly appreciate it. It's a significant inconvenience to my school life to not have my outline feature. :(

I don't care if I'm on panel for securities tomorrow. I need my TV break, and I'm going to watch Lost and Wife Swap tonight. Go ABC! Lost is so exciting!!

This has been a useless post. That's what I get for writing when I'm not at home.

I do have some posts I want to write (re: echo boomers and the like), but I haven't had the time. (Boo.) I also haven't had the time to enjoy the leaves falling from the trees. (Sigh.)

14 more minutes until my schooltime Wednesday is over. I can't wait.

It's clear that when my brain is fried, I can't write coherently or intelligently. Right?

Off to go delete some spam or indulge in reading the pixel challenge on TWoP (Celebrity Amazing Race!), trying not to laugh out loud at how wonderful it is.

No comments: