Sunday, October 10, 2004

Panini

I haven't tidied up the hallway yet.

But I have leafed through my 2004 photo album, which has lots of gaping holes for the digital pictures I still need to print from June and after.

I want a tuna lover roll from AKA Sushi. Or a tuna tempura roll.

Instead I have been watching the Mosaic commercial on QVC for the DeLonghi Retro Nonstick Panini Grill with Cookbook. I want it! It looks like a great product, and it's so versatile. You can grill anything! And the lid adjusts for items of different heights, and who doesn't love panini?

Hmm. This must be why I keep myself away from QVC. And the Home Shopping Network. At least when they're doing small kitchen appliances and electronic gadgets... my weaknesses.

I was so sucked in by John and Wes and that lady doing the presentation that I really want the panini grill! But I don't want to pay $70 for it. Apparently QVC has decreased their price from the one Mosaic charged ($71.25) to $69.something. But still.... I can wait until I find it for cheaper. But this panini grill looks so awesome!

I love panini. I've had good panini sandwiches at Corner Bakery, and Fox and Obel makes a great chicken chipotle panini. Yum yum yum. Now I'm craving panini....

No comments: