Monday, October 11, 2004

Columbus Progress I

Happy Columbus Day! (i.e. Happy day off if you have one!)

On the Weather Channel just now, they showed pumpkins that were over 800 lbs! They were huge! It was the big pumpkin weigh-in in Kaysville, Utah. Things like this are why I love to watch the Weather Channel. I mean, when am I ever going to find myself at a pumpkin weigh-in in Kaysville, UT?

I need to be productive today. So I am going to write my to-do list here, to keep myself accountable for how much progress I have (or have not) made. I'll update with my progress... since you know, that's not a time-waster or anything. ;-)

The list:

Shower
Eat lunch
Call parents to find out about flu shots
Two weeks of accounting reading/outlining
Thursday's securities reading/outlining
Last Thursday's network industries reading
This Thursday's network industries reading
Case reading for substantial paper
Set timer for LAX
Tidy the hallway
Put away 5 things in the living room
Cool the room with the hallway air
Pilates class
Dinner
Watch QVC for Mosaic
Monday Night Football
Sleep

And it's already 12:37 pm. Beautiful. If anyone's wondering, I really don't expect to get all of this done. I'm ambitious. ;-) But cheer me on anyway!

No comments: