Monday, October 25, 2004

Wacky Wigglers

These Wacky Wigglers toys on QVC are actually pretty cool. I don't want them, but they're fun to watch the hosts play with. Even if the hosts are unbelievably peppy. It's almost midnight on the East Coast. Why are they so peppy??



The Rainbow Arts look really fun also. You can mix and match all these paints and make these really nice things. I think it would be a good stress release.



Aww. They've moved on to rugs. Really not as exciting as rainbow art or flipping cars.

Just in case you're scared, I do not watch QVC with any intention of buying anything! I watch when I'm doing work, because it is conducive to my brain working. (What does that say about me?) And I only started watching QVC a couple of weeks ago after the Apprentice stint. Thanks DT, now I'm watching QVC. Look what you've done to me!

No comments: