Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Good TV News

There are some (major) for me TV announcements out today, and there are some good scheduling moves (unlike NBC's move of LAX from Mondays to Wednesdays). "Jack and Bobby" is getting moved (although it's to the spot I hoped for "Alias" to be, but that doesn't come back until January), and "The Amazing Race" has a new home. Yay!

I highly recommend "The Amazing Race," even if you're not sold on reality shows. It's fantastic!

So here's the schedule as it stands for me now, once FOX starts up its programming after baseball (all times are Central):

Sunday
7: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, No Opportunity Wasted, Simpsons
8: Desperate Housewives
9: Boston Legal, Crossing Jordan

Monday
24 comes back in January, LAX is no longer here, and I guess MNF wins by default

Tuesday
7: The Biggest Loser (post to come, I hope)
8: Amazing Race

Wednesday
7: Lost, LAX
8: Jack and Bobby
9: Wife Swap

Thursday
7: The O.C., Survivor: Vanuatu
8: Apprentice

I feel like I must be missing something. 24 and Alias aren't on the list because they're not on right now, and neither is American Idol. But I still feel like something is missing...

Edit: I'm so glad about "The Amazing Race"! Its 2 hour premiere is like a birthday present for me. :)

No comments: