Monday, October 11, 2004

Columbus Progress V

I took a half hour power nap. Unintentionally, of course.

I took some pictures of the pre-sunset that I might post later.

I've now got cross-ventilation going with the window and the door despite my loathing for not being able to watch one or the other apartment openings. (Watching for bugs v. watching laptop by open door... hmm.) My fear of spiders coming in to the apartment has been momentarily crushed by the oppressive humidity and heat.

I haven't made much work progress. It looks like I've done 4 days of accounting, but really I've only done 2. And what's odd is that by reading accounting, I have made myself believe that I do not hate tax as much as I thought I did and that I might take corporate tax because I can't find any more classes to take. Heat frying brain...

Shower
Eat lunch
Call parents to find out about flu shots
Two1.2 weeks of accounting reading/outlining - in progress
Thursday's securities reading/outlining
Last Thursday's network industries reading
This Thursday's network industries reading
Case reading for substantial paper
Set timer for LAX
Tidy the hallway
Put away 5 things in the living room
Cool the room with the hallway air - in progress
Pilates class
Dinner
Watch QVC for Mosaic
Monday Night Football
Sleep

No comments: