Monday, October 25, 2004

My Fix

The people at TWoP have been fixing their layouts and coding, so the boards have been down for over 24 hours!! (It feels like so much more...) TWoP is like crack for people who love to talk about TV. And they must know how much we've been dying for our fix. (Especially with Desperate Housewives airing last night.)

This is what they've updated the forum pages to read:

"Please hang in there! In the meantime you can: - Read a recap - Buy a shirt - or against our better judgment you could actually do some work at your job today. We don't like that last idea too much but your boss tells us it would make them happy."

Hee. That amuses me greatly. Almost everything on TWoP makes me laugh. I'm going through withdrawal because this is my "good distraction." It has been replaced by pure zoning out and wasting time, instead of wasting time productively. Oh well. I hope they get it fixed soon! I need my fix ... almost as bad as Charlie on Lost. :) I love TWoP. :)

I've officially voted! (Well, it's sitting in our apartment building mailbox waiting to be picked up.) Go Kerry/Edwards!

It's funny... on the road this morning (I was late leaving for school but made it to class on time!), every time a car with a Bush/Cheney '04 sticker on it did something stupid (e.g., drifting over lanes since there was not a strong wind), I felt an overwhelming urge to flip them off. Of course, I wouldn't, but why oh why would they think of voting for such an idiot??

The sun is shining and the trees are really beautiful today. I was dying to just pull over to the side of the road (in Hyde Park, not on the highway) to take photographs of the trees, but like I said, I was running late to class. There are some golden yellows, vivid reds, multi-hued trees lining a road with fallen leaves. Unfortunately, because of the rain, many of the leaves seem to be gone downtown from the trees. Or they don't look so vivid. I haven't gotten to the Jellybean yet to take a fall picture. I need to get there sometime this week - but when?

I love it when the sun's out when I'm outside, and when the clouds are out when I'm inside. It keeps the apartment temperature bearable, and keeps my spirits up. Which is important. :)

Happy Monday!

No comments: