Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Mardi III

I haven't done any work yet.

Doesn't help that my mom called and then asked how far I've gotten on my paper, prompting a burst of frustration about how I don't have time for this crap (paper, not phone call) and a litany of reasons why I wanted to do this paper before school started, yet was thwarted in my best efforts by forces beyond my control. (If you want details and don't know them, just ask. I'd prefer not to put all the gory details in a public forum.)

And I'm hungry and my head, off and on, feels like it's being wrapped up tightly in a cord since I barely slept last night.

I don't really like to complain, honest.

Anyway, I'm going to really do work now. I mean it this time...

Shower
Brunch
Late lunch, more like a snack
Late snack
Fill out absentee ballot
Last Thursday's network industries reading
This Thursday's network industries reading
Monday's accounting homework
Tuesday's accounting homework
Case reading for paper
Dinner
ALCS game
Sleep

No comments: