Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Unscheduled

You know I must have something to do if I blog a lot.

I have a finance problem set due Wednesday, and I feel utterly lost. (Hee. That was unintentionally funny. Wed. Lost. Hee.) I also have an entrepreneurship assignment with a lot of research due Wednesday.

And here I am, sitting in front of the laptop, thinking about how there are no classes that I really desire to take anymore in the next two quarters. There are not enough classes to fulfill my requirements (no Friday classes, no long papers, haven't taken the class before, vaguely interested in the topic). In fact, the ways some classes are scheduled are so screwy that they wipe out two time slots which is just inefficient.

My first look at the spring schedule, I came up with two classes. Luckily I think I only need 3. But finding that 3rd one will be an exercise in itself.

Winter is even worse though. There's not really many options available - everything's on Fridays! Who would possibly think that a dreary dark early morning on Friday in the winter could possibly be a time when people would get to class? Hmm. Not me.

I don't want to take classes anymore. I'm so burnt out. And it seems like I've taken all the classes I really wanted to take last year. Oh well. C'est la vie. 2.6 more quarters to go... (or something like that).

No comments: