Friday, October 08, 2004

Our Lives

There are a bunch of songs that I can't get out of my head. The problem is that if I don't catch them on the radio (and many aren't on the radio), I can only hear them on my laptop with its not-so-great speakers because they're through iTunes. (Well, I can hear them on my iPod which does make it a little better.) So I'm burning a CD. :)

I have lots of CDs I want to burn with mixes representing all different things: summer mixes, college semester mixes, high school mixes... I wonder if it'll ever get done.

Anyway, here's some songs on the mix I'm currently burning:

Cathy Dennis - "Too Many Walls" - was singing this for a couple of weeks before I finally downloaded it
Bowling for Soup - "1985" - so much fun, was hooked the first time I heard it on the radio
The Calling - "Our Lives" - the song from the Clubhouse ad, I've really liked it, but never downloaded it and now I love it
Diana Anaid - "Last Thing" - iTunes free song from last week that I liked on the first snippet and have been singing in the shower

In other music news, it's a fabulous feeling to be driving home from school while the tail end of the morning show is still on, knowing that even though you have a lot to do, the rest of your day is free free FREE!

No comments: