Monday, November 29, 2004

Accounting IV

So I just submitted my Staples rebate (yay for getting ~$20 back!) online and should get my money back in about a month. Good.

I printed eRebates for 2 Circuit City rebates, but still need to mail them in with proofs of purchase and copies of receipts. Why must they make it so difficult? Staples just had your receipts coded with a number, and matched up the rebate numbers you entered with the receipt code, so that's proof of purchase enough. Circuit City has all the receipts in a central database since they can reprint receipts for you based on ticket numbers, so why can't they do the same thing? Having to cut out the proofs of purchase is such a hassle!

I guess you can tell that because my mother came by to talk about rebates and addresses and all that, I stopped doing my final.

Unfortunately it's after midnight and I'm still not done with my final. That's not good since I wanted to be done by 1 am. Oh well. I'm just hoping that my answers are good enough to get me a pass in this class.

No comments: