Monday, November 22, 2004

Networks Class Snippets

11:24 am. We’re talking about the Blackout of 2003 in my network industries class. That was some experience. I don’t think I ever finished my journal entry from August 2003 about what happened during the Blackout. I’m going to have to look into that. Or maybe I’ll just write another one about what I remember today.

11:28 am. Maybe I shouldn’t worry about other people seeing me blog during class. (I don’t care in any class where there is no one sitting behind me.) The guy in the row in front of me (row 2 of 6) is updating his LiveJournal.

11:30 am. I’m going to take journal notes in this class Bridget Jones style, the way I did in my own Word journal all last year, because I don’t have enough brain capacity to devote to a real thoughtful entry. It’s not because I’m tired necessarily, but more because I’m actually paying attention. It’s the only class in which I won’t go on IM because it’s actually useful to go to class. Unfortunately I missed a few and I’m missing the next two, but I’ll soak in as much as I can about electricity today.

11:41 am. Phew, he was trying to figure out who to call on and he went for the row in front of me. I read the stuff but I’m not sure I understand how to talk about electricity.

12:05 pm. Someone in the row behind me just said he would see his friends in the lunchroom. Lunchroom, not Green Lounge (technical name of the place). I was waiting for the response to be, “yeah, I’ll see you in the cafeteria for lunch period!” Everyone always says law school is just like high school. There will be a post about that eventually. Probably. :)

No comments: