Monday, November 22, 2004

Sleep Well

I just took a "sleep well" quiz at RealAge. My result? "Your sleep situation may be serious. Seek a healthcare provider's advice right away." That's for anyone who has more than 9 points as a result of the quiz. I got 15.

Edit, 3:11 am, 23 Nov 2004: I just looked at the quiz again. How could you not end up in the "sleep situation may be serious" category? For example, let's say you answered that there is a high chance of falling asleep when "lying down to rest in the afternoon" (hello, afternoon siesta?!) and "riding as a passenger during long car drives." That already gives you 6 points. Now if there's a moderate chance that you'll fall asleep when "reading quietly" and "watching television," you have 10 points and should seek a healthcare provider's advice about your sleep habits. Maybe it's just my brain wiring, because I find it hard to get below 9 points on this test whatever I do. :)

No comments: