Saturday, November 13, 2004

All Aboard

I just indulged in my reward for completing the MPRE: going to see The Polar Express on IMAX. It was pretty good - the artistry was beautiful, the story was uplifting, I was able to pick a favorite character, and it was good for getting into the spirit of Christmas. But it definitely wasn't The Incredibles (my latest movie high). But it was a nice piece of artistry. It's like watching a beautiful moving painting (especially with the 3-D on IMAX), more than watching a movie. So I would say, if you're going to see the movie, go see it on IMAX. The 3-D is very worth it. If only I had a picture of all of us with our 3-D glasses on!! The one time I don't bring my camera with me... *yawn* It's been a long day... I'm ready to board my magic train to sleepyland soon! :)

No comments: